Principal Creative & Performing Arts Registration Page
Welcome! Before we begin we have a few notes for you below.
NOTE: If you are registering for an upcoming workshop or master class, you are in the right place.
- If you are a new dancer your first class is automatically a FREE TRIAL.
- You will need a valid credit card to register for a class and hold your spot.
- You will not be billed today.
- After your trial class you will have a 3 day grace period to decline your spot.
- We will send a follow-up email reminding you of your deadline to decline.
- If all goes well at your trial class, you don’t need to do anything else. We will see you the following week at the same time.
- We will assume your trial date will be the next available date for the class you have chosen. We cannot hold a spot more than one week out from when you want to begin.
- If the class you select is full, we will place you on a wait list. An email with that information will be sent to you as well as other options you may have.
- Be sure to read through our FAQ page as well as our Policies Page
- We communicate mostly through email – please check your spam box in case you do not receive confirmation within 2 business days.
- CLICK HERE TO ACCESS CUSTOMER PORTAL
Returning or Currently Enrolled and Adding Summer Camps/ Classes / Workshops / Master Classes
If you are a current or returning family and already have an account with us, please login using your email address and password you created when you registered the first time. CLICK HERE to access returning customer portal.
New Dancers Registering For Summer Camps, Workshops, or Master Classes
If you are new to the studio and would like to register for an upcoming workshop or master class, you will use the same process as registering for a regular class. The only difference being, there is no free trial class. We will just process your registration and payment provided the workshop hasn’t sold out.