- We require 30 days notice when stopping enrollment and billing.
- Should your 30 day notice end in the middle of a month, we will prorate your final month’s tuition.
- Completing this form, or speaking to our office directly are the only ways to cancel.
- Telling your weekly dance teacher about a withdrawal is not sufficient.
- We enforce this policy consistently with each dancer without exception.
- Out of fairness to all our participants this notice will not be waived for any reason.
DROPPING FOR SUMMER?– PCPA classes will break after our June recital. You will be automatically dropped from the program at that time. All dancers in the recital must remained enrolled through recital weekend. Any dancers enrolled in this season’s classes will get priority enrollment towards next season. We will announce registration dates for currently enrolled families in July.