PCPA AVAILABLE POSITIONS
FRONT DESK / BIRTHDAY PARTY COORDINATOR – posted 8/18/17
Small Fry Dance Club and Principal Creative & Performing Arts is expanding and we need help in our office. Our dance studio is in San Mateo, CA. We are looking for an organized, detail oriented, outgoing, and positive person to work our front desk in the evenings as well as help coordinate birthday parties on weekends. Customer service experience preferred. The position is PT 15-20 hours per week.
- Answer phone calls / emails.
- General day-to-day office tasks.
- Support Teaching Staff.
- Provide strong and effective customer service.
- Monitor lobby space and visitors
- Keep studio tidy and clean up / reset lobby and dance studios at the end of the night.
- Closing duties.
- Promote and organize birthday parties, some sales may be involved.
- Coordinate staffing for parties w/ owner.
- Help with promotion of parties on online and on social media w/ owner.
- Attend weekend parties and assist with setup/clean up and help teacher keep party running smoothly.
- Parties are held Saturday/Sunday afternoon. Only one per day.
- Must enjoy working with and appreciate children.
Pay Rate: $15-$20 DOE
Hours: 15-20 hours per week
- T-W-Th 5pm – 9pm.
- Saturday 12pm – 6pm.
- Must be available Sundays (only for parties – 3 hours in the afternoon when booked, 2-6pm)
- Customer Service or Reception Experience preferred.
- Outgoing and friendly
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable with PC and learning new software
- Comfortable answering phones
- Able to engage families in a friendly, respectful manner at all times
- Must work well in a team.
- Must love working with and engaging with kids of all ages
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls please.