PCPA HOLIDAY CONTEST – NOW THROUGH DECEMBER 18, 2017
It’s the holiday season, and we are in a giving mood! PCPA is sponsoring a social media contest. The grand prize winner will receive $150 gift certificate towards our dance classes. Two second place winners will receive $75 gift certificates and two 3rd place winners will win PCPA T-shirts.
To enter, visit our Facebook or Instagram pages and find the holiday contest post. Like & comment on the post to be entered into the contest. Follow the instructions on the post. Winners will be selected via an randomizing tool. Winner’s will be informed on December 18, 2017. Good luck!
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
OFFICIAL RULES: SMALL FRY DANCE CLUB / PRINCIPAL ARTS HOLIDAY SWEEPSTAKES 2017 NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VALID ONLY IN CALIFORNIA. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN. Entry: To enter, like & comment on the contest post that will be pinned to the top of our Facebook Page. Let us know what styles of dance your dancer loves or dance classes you would like to see offered at our studio. Public libraries have free internet access. By liking and commenting on our post during the promotion period, each participant will earn one (1) sweepstakes entry. Limit of one (1) entry per participant during the promotion period. Only one (1) prize per household within any 90-day period.
- Sponsor is Small Fry Dance Club LLC. 1528 S. El Camino Real, Suite 208, San Mateo, CA 94402.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to U.S. legal residents of California who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and agents of Sponsor, and their immediate family members and persons residing in the same household of such employees are not eligible to enter or win. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, spouses, children, siblings or grandparents and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Drawing: On Dec. 18, 2017 sponsor will conduct a random drawing for five prizes. Grand prize is a $150 gift certificate to be used towards dance classes at our San Mateo location. (2) Winners will receive $75 Gift Certificates to be used towards dance classes at our San Mateo location. (2) Winners will receive PCPA t-shirts from our online apparel store. Winners will be notified on Dec. 18, 2017 via email or through social media. If potential winner does not respond within 72 hours, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected via random drawing. Providing all eligibility requirements are met, potential winner must claim prize at Sponsor’s headquarters in San Mateo, CA. Prize must be picked up within 30 days of notification of winning prize.
- Except where prohibited by law, potential winner may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Ownership/Liability Release and Publicity Release (the “Affidavit”) prior to claiming prize. Affidavit must be returned within fourteen (14) calendar days or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. In the event of noncompliance with these requirements, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
- Prizes/Odds. Sponsor will award a total of four (4) prizes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winner is responsible for all taxes on prizes and expenses, including, without limitation, federal, state and local sales, income taxes, and any other costs incurred in claiming or using the prize. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. No prize substitutions or cash equivalent of prize is permitted.
- Prizes include a $150 Gift Certificate towards classes at our studio, (2) $75 Gift Certificates, (2) PCPA T-Shirts
- WARNING. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS; AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR OTHER PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING SEEKING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Winner’s List. For winner’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by Jan. 30, 2018 to Winners’ List/Marketing Dept., Small Fry Dance Club Sweepstakes 2017, 1528 S. El Camino Real, Ste 208, San Mateo, CA 94402.
The personal information provided to enter the Sweepstakes will be used to notify the winning entry of the prize won. SFDC does not share, sell, trade, or rent personal information to anyone, or disclose personal information except: 1) When the purpose and manner of the disclosure has been disclosed prior to the provision of the information, or 2) When disclosure is required by law.