Dance Class Schedule
We are in the process of bringing back some classes in-person. Our plan is a gradual transition that will take place over several weeks. Please bare with us over the next few months. Opening will be much tougher than closing and moving everyone to Zoom. We will need to navigate state and local health guidelines as well as teachers and families being at different stages of availability due to the virus. It will take time to get back to normal.
- In-studio and virtual classes available.
- We are slowly transitioning back into the studio. However, virtual classes will continue indefinitely or until they are no longer needed. We are aware that some families are unable to return at this time.
- Minimum enrollment is one month. Trial classes are currently on hold to minimize foot traffic and exposure to new people.
- All group classes are on ZOOM.
- Private and Semi-private classes are now welcomed back in studio.
- Anyone coming to in-person classes needs to agree to our re-opening protocols.
- To view our re-opening protocols CLICK HERE
- NOTE: There are a lot of changes happening each week as we adjust to new guidelines from federal, state, and county orders. Please bare with us and be sure to read your emails and follow us on social media for updates.
- Our bubble cohort for distance learning is now open! Our cohort is open 8:00am – 2:30pm, Mon-Fri. We are accepting 4th-8th grade dancers with a max of 12 students. We have been successfully running the cohort since mid-August. We have a few openings available. Register online.